Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In search of the master of the suicidal streetbots

Durocher & Milton

Parc & Milton (north side)

Hutchinson & Milton

The squashed little square bodies, the outward pointing feet, the familiar triple-lined center. They're everywhere! On Milton Ave., anyway. Who is creating these buddies (and how!)?

UPDATE: Apparently, our buddies can be found all over Montreal - Place Ville-Marie, St. Laurent, Square Victoria... Looks like I'm going to have to go on an adventure and find the whole family!

2 comments:

  1. you really love the little 'bots. that's really funny. are the streets of montreal covered in "botfitti". or what? keep looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Montreal and I never noticed your little friends. Guess I don't look at my feet enough. Too worried I'll run into a lamppost.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails