Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hi-Yah! Chanel's Samurai


"In a salute to luxury brand Chanel, artist Tetsuya Noguchi has created some concept samurai armor suits designed to appeal to the fashion-conscious warrior. Made from resin, cashew lacquer, cloth and glass, the exquisitely crafted protective suits sport the iconic double-C logo, allowing the wearer to flaunt his superior social status while crushing the enemy on the battlefield." Via Pink Tentacle

Well, I'd say! This is how you do your thang on the battlefield. I wouldn't mind going to or coming home from battle in this get up. Beauty is pain, right? Or at least it protects you from pain in this case.

I really love all the brute-force fashion we've been getting lately - spikes, studs, full on armor. Haute-weaponry now comes styled with monograms and stilettos!




Unkle Karl must be proud!

1 comment:

  1. Omg if I ever was a samurai, I would def. want to be wearing this

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails